My friend Joanna @ Baby Gators Den tagged me in a survey. So here goes.
4 Things in my Handbag:
1. A stash of cash I made at a craft show this weekend, that I’m saving for Christmas shopping.
2. A bottle of Lorazepam because I never know when anxiety is going to creep up and attack me
3. A bag of medications ranging from Rolaids to Claritin. Because I’m the always over-prepared person.
4. My ID badge that I use to clock in/out at work.
4 Things in/on my Desk:
1. A salt shaker. Seriously. I’m a temp at work so I haven’t really touched anything on my desk, and I don’t know why it’s there. But, there’s a salt shaker on my desk.
2. A stack of about 30 pennies. Like the salt shaker, I have no idea why it’s there, but it’s there nonetheless.
3. Huge stacks of receiving papers and invoices that are waiting for a match.
4. A desktop computer with 2 monitors and the clacky-est keyboard ever invented.
4 Things in my Bedroom:
1. My kindle that I just got yesterday! It’s really my Christmas present from Jacob, but we’re horrible at secrets and he knew I wanted it ASAP!
2. Our family desk and computer.
3. 2 filing cabinets. Since we moved in with my mom and dad we don’t have an extra room for an “office” anymore, therefore all the office stuff is in our bedroom.
4. A TV that you have to unplug when you’re done with it because if you just push the power button it goes off and comes right back on. It’s haunted!
4 Things I Have Always Wanted to Do But Haven’t (yet):
1. I’ve always wanted to bungee jump.
2. Go to Disneyland or Disneyworld. I don’t really ride rides but I love to look at all the stuff.
3. Take Lexi to Branson. It’s not a huge trip but it’s something our family has always enjoyed. My family has gone there several times. We took Jacob there for his first time. We went there on our honeymoon. Technically Lexi has been there because we went when I was pregnant.
4. Have a job that I’m absolutely in love with. It hasn’t happened yet!
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment:
1. Reading on the Kindle
2. The fact that Lexi does/says something new and exciting every day!
3. Naps on Sundays. Since my mom and I are doing craft shows and I’m working again, it means that Jacob and I don’t really get a day to sleep in. He has to get up with her on Saturday because we usually leave pretty early. So I get up with her on Sundays, but in exchange usually get to squeeze in a nap!
4. That it’s getting closer to Christmas
4 Songs I Can’t Get Out of My Head:
1. You make me Smile by Unkle Kracker
2. Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
3. Only Prettier by Miranda Lambert
4. If I Die Young by The Band Perry
4 Things You Did Not Know About Me:
1. I desperately want to have another baby but I’m terrified of miscarriage and how it would effect Lexi. I also want to try to breastfeed future children, but would feel extremely guilty because I gave up on pumping for Lexi.
2. I really LOVE living in the country.
3. I watch true-crime shows more than any 1 person should. If the FBI tracked my tv-time they would be convinced I’m training to be a serial killer or something.
4. I still have days where I feel depression creeping up. Where I want to succumb and just lay in bed all day.
Now it is my turn to tag 4 bloggers: